Nov 20, 2009

New Moon

Today's the premiere for the movie New Moon. Good thing I got ticket reservations or my siblings and I would've suffered from the horrendous, crazy and very looong line at the ticketing counter. The theater was full. And I mean FULL.



The movie turned out to be awesome. Better than Twilight --- the first installment of the saga. And even better than the book, I must say. But that's just me.

I love the colors used, the cinematography all in all. The Volturi scenes and the wolf pack scenes were my favorites. The stunts and fight scenes were, hands down, very cool.

The essence of every key event in the book was captured. Nothing that big was lacking for the people who have read the book to be able to notice. Of course everyone went "Awwww MORE!!!" at the end of the movie with that one line that had the power to hold the audience's breath, enough to make all those who left the theater say "Gosh it'll be another year 'til Eclipse". Enough to have everyone anticipate and already pine for November 2010. And what that one line is, you'll have to go find out for yourselves. Plus, it has all the elements guys would definitely love in a movie. Which goes to say that this is not a girly girl movie.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon was dazzling! I hope the good people at Summit and the crew and staff behind the production of make the upcoming movies uphill. It was really cool and fun guys, you should go watch the movie.



Oh, and by the way, the wolf pack --- Embry, Paul, Quil, Sam ... okay Jake included --- they are just H-O-T! All of them! Good job casting directors! Woot woot! :)